About the Company
- Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, PJSC, – is one of the oldest companies of the south-east of Ukraine [The History of Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works PJSC].
- Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, PJSC, – is the Company of integrated production cycle and it has its own in-house coke-making production facilities [Diagram of Cast Iron and Steel Making Process, Diagram of Coke Making Process].
- Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, PJSC, ships its products to external markets of over 80 countries across the world.
- Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, PJSC, produces steel which is used in shipbuilding industry, atomic and chemical engineering, for manufacturing of gas pipelines, locomotives, tractors, mine working supports, etc.
- Coke products are used for manufacturing of sinter, cast iron, ferrous alloys and electrodes.
- Chemical products are used in chemical industry for manufacturing of dissolving agents, high-octane petroleum additives, in the process of organic synthesis. Purified coke oven gas is used for domestic needs of the works as well as for electrical power generation at gas turbine electric power plant.
- Products of Alchevsk Iron & Steel Works, PJSC, can be found at international fairs and exhibitions in Germany, China, England and other countries.